The membership is currently over 4000 growing widely and very fast. The minimum deposit contributions is Kshs. 300.00 per month where a member can be granted a loan based on total contribution after six months and should not exceed 5% of the total shares and deposit of the society
To become a member
- Copy of national ID
- 2 passport size photographs
- Dully filled members form.
- Ksh. 500 registration fee
- Ksh.2000 share capital
- Ksh. 300 benevolent fund and
- Ksh. 300 minimum monthly contribution
Pay as a new member and Ksh. 1000 re-joining fee
of becoming a member
- Open front office services
- Increase the society’s capital base
- Provide a higher rate of return to member’s saving
- Provisions of more products to the members
- Initiate more revenue avenues for thee members
The management committee holds education seminars for members, management and staff where issues relating to risk management, compliance with law and stakeholders responsibilities are discussed. The society has worn several trophies during national ushirika day celebrations over the years for being the best managed and best insured Sacco in Ruiru sub-county.
This is a fund which is paid once per year amounting to Ksh. 300. In the event that a misfortune occurs where a member dies the family will be given a cheque of Ksh 20,000 for burial preparation by the society.
- Must be a registered group with the ministry of gender and social service
- A registered company for a group
- At least seven members should be members of the Sacco
- Share contribution of Ksh 2000.
- Registration fees Ksh. 1000
- Minimum deposit of 2000 per month
- Company memorandum of article of association
- Copy of the minutes
- Certification of incorporation.