This enables a member to safely save his daily business earnings and withdraw the following day or any other day in the course of his business.
- Minimum savings of Kshs. 500 per month.
- Loans are issued against non-withdrawable deposits.
This account enables members to save for the educational needs of their children/dependents:-
- Withdrawal can only be done twice a year, once after every six months.
- The deposit can be done daily or monthly depending on the member's source of funds.
- Interest at 5% p.a. on prolata..